Welcome on the EA'07 conference web site!
Following EA'05 in Lille, the 8th International Conference on Artificial Evolution took place in Tours (France).
Results of the best paper and presentation contests:
- The best paper award was attributed to Juraj Plavcan and Pavel Petrovic for “Direct and Indirect Representations for Evolutionary Design of Objects”
- The best presentation award was attributed to Renaud Barate and Antoine Manzanera for “Automatic Design of Vision-based Obstacle Avoidance Controllers using Genetic Programming”
- The best student paper was attributed to Tim Hohm, Matthias Egli, Samuel Gaehwiler, Stefan Bleuler, Jonathan Feller, Damian Frick, Richard Huber, Mathias Karlsson, Reto Lingenhag, Thomas Ruetimann, Thomas Steiner, Janine Stocker, Eckart Zitzler for “An Evolutionary Algorithm for the Block Stacking Problem”
- Deadline for paper submission:
April 27, 2007May 15, 2007
- Notification of acceptance:
June 29, 2007after July 18, 2007
- Conference: Tours, October 29-31, 2007 done!
Please, see the [CFP] for full details.
- The invited speaker was Zbigniew Michalewicz (University of Adelaide, Australia) and his talk was about Adaptive Business Intelligence.
- Zbigniew Michalewicz also gave a tutorial about Puzzle Based Learning
you can deepen in the subject here : [www.PuzzleBasedLearning.edu.au]
- The registration is over
- The proceedings can now be obtained from springer : [www.springeronline.com/978-3-540-79304-5]
With the sponsorship of: